Complete & Unmatched Boxford MA Tree Pruning Services
Mayer Tree can keep plants, shrubs, and trees on Boxford and Massachusetts region properties looking beautiful and healthy through pruning services. Generally, pruning should be done every few years to keep your trees healthy and vigorous. Pruning can also be done regularly to remove dead wood, weak branches, and diseased wood. However, winter is the excellent time to perform tree pruning in Boxford Massachusetts. We, at Mayer Tree, utilize specialized equipment for pruning and all of our equipment is sterilized to prevent the spread of bacteria and disease from pant to plant.
Contact us to start your assessment!
Types of Boxford MA Tree Pruning Service We Provide
Depending on the state of your tree and your plans, there are many different Boxford tree pruning service options that our arborists can offer such as:
- Crown Cleaning: Remove diseased, damaged, and dead branches in order to improve the overall health of the tree
- Crown Reduction: If your tree has a split or cavity, this will reduce the overall weight and height so there is less of a chance of structural failure
- Crown Thinning: This process reduces the density of live tree branches, which reduces weight and physical stress while improving air circulation and sunlight
- Crown Restoration: A tree that has been battered by a storm or vandalized by animals can be made to look as good as new by restoring its appearance and form
- Crown Raising: It’s perfect for removing irritating and low-hanging branches to provide more space and vertical clearance
- Vista Pruning: Ensure that the view from out of your window is always breathtaking with a little bit of careful pruning and maintenance
Call us today to schedule a meeting with our tree pruning Boxford MA specialists!
Request your free assessment!
See what your tree service cost is in Boxford!
“We hired Mayer Tree Service to prune our Oak tree. The final product was perfect and our neighbor was ecstatic since his service wires were now clear of any potential hazard. We would use Mayer Tree Service again in a heartbeat”